title image

title image

Monday, June 25, 2012

how I do birthday for the man I love

I've mentioned this.. I love to spoil the people I love, especially my sweetheart, Jason. This year i went all out.. I figured this may be one of the last birthdays it's just us (God willing). ;)

Jason knew nothing about the plans that I had for him. He just knew to meet me at my work at 5: 00. Here's how our night went.. 


We ate a Doe's~ a local eatery famous for their giant steaks~ look at that sucker!

after dinner he wes presented with the first purple card for a scavenger hunt..

had to make one stop @Evangel~ sentimental for so many resons. =)

we ran into some friends, Marshall and Tabbie on the way and took advantage of a photo opp. at the ball fields he plays church softball~


 

We  I  couldn't resist~ our traditional bass pro pose

 picking up THE GRILL~ our final stop on the hunt.

THE MAN AND HIS GRILL~ A HAPPY BIRTHDAY BOY

To be continued...

No comments: