title image

title image

Wednesday, May 16, 2012

digging deep

Ok. Today I've got a thought that's so deep I feel very exposed sharing it. Anyone who reads my blog will have gotten to know me 10 times better after having read this thought... You ready? I (crunch crunch) am (crunch crunch) ADDICTED (crunch crunch crunch) to

seriously.. I can't stop eating it. I've got the munchies big time!! Hopefully it's as healthy as I think it is and I can continue in my addiction. (crunch crunch)

Jason and I have (for the past two days) been meeting at lunch and walking around this great park (sequiota) here in Springfield. We walk.. we talk.. get our excersize and soak up some good ol viatmin D. I am enjoying this tradition so far and hopefully it wont' get too hot too fast to continue.

I love my husband. I love seeing him in the middle of the day. He's my lobster.

Happy Wednesday friends!

1 comment:

Jennifer Goodwin said...

Oh, the munchies we have shared! Popcorn, chex mix, peanut m&m's...and I am addicted to that kind of snack mix as well, but the one from Target. I think it's Market Pantry, or something. It's even got little wasabi peas! Yummy! Of course, everyone in my house hates it, so it's all mine. :-)

I pray you guys can continue your little tradition. It's all about the small things in life. Love you!