title image

title image

Monday, April 23, 2012

my weekend~ in pictures

took graduation pictures of my lovely friend and fellow children's minister~ Tabbie (and her brother Daniel)

had another photo shoot with a high school senior from our church~ Jacob


this is the same friend pictured above~ from pretty to uh... not so much~ Tabbie challenged the kids of Praise assembly to a participation contest~ the boys won =(


did a little photo shoot of my hubby~ his last days at CBC

sigh~ these are the days.. it was a great weekend. Busy.. but good busy. Oh! and did I mention we booked our big trip to Fla. for this fall?! That's right.. we're savin' our pennies to go visit Candice and Mike in Cape Coral. I can hardly wait!! It will also be over our Anniversary so it will make the trip extra special. =)

No comments: