title image

title image

Wednesday, February 1, 2012

my husband, the teddy bear

Ok.. I continue to discover that my husband is going to be wooped when we have a little girl. There's something about his teddy bearish frame, big blue eyes, and this certain way he has with the cuties.. they all LOVE HIM! (and he loves them) Of course this was one of my very favorite things that reeled me in right away about him. On our first date, we were taking a stroll through the mall and the cutest little girl comes running up to him and jumps into his arms. "Jason!!" She held on tightly around his neck for a good 5 minutes while we stood and talked to her parents (Jason's friends and former co-worker). I was a puddle on the floor.

Last night.. another one these episodes was reported to me (by my husband). Her name is Bitsy and she's his newest little girlfriend- she's about 4 years old and absolutely loves Jason. Last night after a meeting a church she went running up to him and jumped into his arms and stayed there- despite the fact that her siblings and friends were playing all around them. When her parents were ready to go, she didn't want to go.. she protested.. and later.. her dad texted Jason to let him know that Bitsy told him that she didn't want to leave him.. I melt! He doesn't stand a chance with our little girls... they will definately be daddy's girls. For his sake, I hope we have a girl first.
Bitsy and her older sister Alex- both CUTIES! and very sweet!

No comments: