title image

title image

Friday, February 10, 2012

friday fav.

I knew ahead of time what pic I wanted to post today. In honor of Valentine's day.. this is Jason and I on our first- we didn't plan our outfits.. I promise!

{added later today} ok, i'll admit.. I tend to revisit my blog several times a day.. not sure why.. I DO know that I like to check my stats for readers and also for comments (love them). I think I also like to know what my blog looks like and I look at it with a critical eye. Anyway.. during my most recent visit (just now) I've noticed that there's something up with my hair.. humm.. LOVE the picture.. not so much my hair. Oh well.. it's a sentimental pic. and there's this dark haired blue eyed handsome man that distracts me from seeing the flaws.. ;) Happy weekend friends!

No comments: