title image

title image

Tuesday, February 7, 2012

coming events

Today is a rainy day and I don't have much to post about.. I want to have something to post about but I don't really. It's just an average day. I WILL take an opportunity to brag on my hubby.. he made an A on his Greek test this morning. He amazes me! He has all these things going on.. church stuff.. school.. work.. and he pulls off an  A in one of the hardest classes, if not the hardest, he's ever taken. GOOD JOB BABY! 

I have multiple events coming up and i'm working on special projects for each event. My dad turns 60 in March so Jason and I will be traveling to Memphis to celebrate with him. His special something is still in the works..
Isn't he cute?
Jason Graduates in May from Central Bible College so i'm planning something special for him as well. I absolutely love planning special somethings.. I tend to go a little overboard.. I think of all the details and want to spend lots of money to make them happen.. it's something i'm working on. I took Jason on a photo shoot you can check out my other favorites from that shoot here
He's so photogenic and suprisingly a good poser. I wanted a great shot for his grad announcements. The winning pose will be revealed in time...
The third and up and coming event is happening next Thursday. Jason's mimi is turning 80 and the family is throwing a giant bash for her. I am not involved in the planning, but I will be there with my camera. Jason and I are going to gift her with an album full of photos from her special night. We are having a nice dinner at "The Tower Club" The room overlooks the great town of Springfield. I'm sure there will be some great memories made and I will be there to capture them.

not hard to guess which one mimi is... ;)

Well.. that's all for now. They are predicting snow flurries for tonight.. As long as Jason and I can get home from church safely.. bring it on! I would love for it to snow during the day so I can get some cool pics. I"ll have to add that to my prayer requests. =)





No comments: