title image

title image

Wednesday, January 18, 2012

2011- looking back

Rascal Flatts concert

first house guests (ever) - Jonathan and his girlfriend Amanda


our first Valentine's day as a married couple- Jason cooked

we sang "lucky" by Jason Mraz at our church's Valentine's day banquet
I married a farmer- he grew an amazing vegetalbe garden- a first
dad brought us a Tulip Poplar from memphis~ it started blooming around our wedding
Love, Jason

i got bunnied by Jesus~ our first Easter play together
A tea party in celebration of Prince William and Kate's marriage
we spend a lot of time at table rock lake in Branson

my first time to cliff jump~ scary!
new friends~ Bitsy and Alex

Happy Birthday Jason! ~ He suprised me (below) with a roller skating party for my 30th birthday!
Road trip to Pennsylvania~ North Market in Columbus, Oh.

Gettysburg



Indianapolis

epic water balloon fight (started by my dad and my husband~ Wiley FAmily Reunion



Our 1 year anniversary~ Dogwood Canyon



Eating dinner over lake Taneycomo


Mom's birthday weekend
Jason wears a skirt!

this was my first time to see Jason holding a baby (Luke Baker)
Grandpa Schaade joined Nana in heaven early november~ they are together again
the Sagraves visited us for the first time in Missouri
cousin Robin got married

Jonathan "loved" his Christmas gift!

caroling at St. John's ~ pediatric floor


a preview~ Jason and I were in the kid's Christmas play at church
Jason got his liscense to preach for the A/G~ we celebrated with all you can eat crab legs!
ice skating for the first time together on New Year's Eve

cousin Madison's first time to bowl

my first photo shoot~ the adventure begins...

No comments: