title image

title image

Monday, May 23, 2011

Reliance

I find it amazing how my love for my husband grows more and more every day. He was away for the weekend at a church retreat and I felt as if a piece of me was missing. My best friend and love was gone and, while I enjoyed just a taste of alone time, I missed him! I am also amazed at how much I rely on the Lord to help me to be a good wife and a good partner and supporter of Jason. Here is this whole new person that I want to love as God would want me to love him and to support through this journey of life and I have to rely on God to show me how. It's been amazing to be in this new season and to rely on God to show me how and why and when. It's a whole new level of relying on him and it's a blast. I absolutely love this life that God has given me and I love sharing it with Jason. I feel so very blessed. I am so thankful for what I have now and can't wait to see what more he has in store. We just rely on God from day to day as our adventure unfolds. What a great privelage to be his kids. I am so thankful.

No comments: