title image

title image

Monday, April 4, 2011

Six Months and Counting..

THIS WAS THE NOTE I GOT IN THE LUNCH THAT HE PACKED FOR ME TODAY (HE PACKS THE LUNCH EVERYDAY)
I'm taking another moment to brag on my incredible hubby... We celebrated 6 months on Saturday. I can't believe how quickly those months have flown by! It's been such a natural transition from singleness to being married. I believe it's beacause Jason and I were both ready. God is pretty cool when it comes to the timing thing. So anyway.. I got off early from work on Friday (my boss is pretty cool). I texted Jason to let him know. Mr. cool played it off so well.. (little did I know he was at home cooking a gourmet dinner for the occasion). He suggested I go an pick out a gift for our brother-in-law, Justin. So.. I happily accepted the challenge (being the shopper girl I am). I ran to the other side of town that I don't see on a regular basis and hopped around to several discount stores. I also had the joy of picking out a pretty organizer for our little desk corner. I love me some organizing!! Anyway.. It really couldn't have worked out more perfectly.. I ended up getting home just in time for Jason to have completed his master plan.. there it was.. a table with beautiful pink and green springy bouquet, along with yummy halibut and green beans, an asian dish he had learned to cook on the Food network. Ahh.. I love this man!! He also had a sweet card that made me cry. (he always does that) I can't say too many good things about this man.. this man who's grown to be my best friend and my favorite person. I want to say i'm lucky, but I know Jason is a gift from the Lord. Which is due to many prayers (both mine and dear prayer warrior friends and family) and to the fact that I stuck to my picky self and WAITED on the right man and the right time. Thank you Lord for this man.. for this amazing gift you have given me. I pray that would bless us and keep us and allow us to continue to fall deeper and deeper in love.. just as you designed a marriage to be. Build US- a firm foundation that will make a stable, Godly home for our children and for our ministry. Lord, I pray that this Love, this passion, and this newness will continue on and never get dull. Show us ways to keep that alive. I know that you intended for marriage to be fulfilling, exciting, and treasured. Make is so Lord.

No comments: