title image

title image

Wednesday, April 6, 2011

My attempt

I've been given a challenge and it's time to take it seriously...my dear friend Jennifer came up with the challenge to memorize a scripture per month. You would think that would be easy.. one measly scripture.. well.. not for this girl!! I think I lack the discipline! Well.. no longer!! I'm going to start fresh and begin again with this verse for the month of April.. Wish me luck!! Colossians 2: 6-7 (I keep looking at the verse, but am attempting to memorize chunks as I write) And now, just as you accepted Christ Jesus as your Lord, you must continue to follow him. Let your roots grow down into him, and let your lives be built into Him. Then your faith will grow strong in the truth you were taught and you will overflow with thankfulness.

1 comment:

Jennifer Goodwin said...

Yay! You can do this, girl! Just think of how God's word will always be on your mind! Love you so much, Lovey. :)