title image

title image

Thursday, April 14, 2011

Admitting a weakness..

I'm starting piano lessons tonight and i'm part excited part nervous. I definately don't want to make a fool of myself. I've had SOME experience but it's been FOREVER!! I definately feel that this desire to pick it back up comes from the Lord. I definately want to use this skill for his glory. I know he will give me the strength and the motivation to practice. That's my issue.. practice. Maybe my SUPER MOTIVATED husband will help me out and hold me accountible.. yeah.. that's it!! he can help! isn't that what marriage is about.. balancing one another out.. encouraging one another.. lifting the other up when they are feeling weak in an area. See, I know myself well enough to realize that practicing something has never been one of my strong suites. Lord, I pray that you will change my ways in the area.. i pray that you would help me to excel and to be motivated. I dedicate this skill to you and pray that you would help me to be excellent in all that I do.

1 comment:

Jennifer Goodwin said...

You can do it! I'm so happy you're doing this...and every good preacher's wife always plays the piano in church, right?!?!?!

Your blog designs are cracking me up...you keep changing them! Lol...I lurve you my friend. Happy playing tonight! (((HUGS)))