title image

title image

Friday, March 18, 2011

MY MAN


ALWAYS HAVING A GOOD TIME-HAMMIN IT UP! =)




My man comes home today!! He's been gone for a whole week, which makes it the longest we've been apart since we've been married!! ahh!! At first it was kinda nice to have extra "me" time, but after about a day, i was ready for him to come home!! This man brings me so much joy!! God knew exactly what I needed.
He's been in Chicago for the week.. taking time to fix up Grandpa's house- making some much needed repairs. Grandpa was diagnosed in December with Alzheimers. He wandered outside one bitterly cold night and decided to make the front yard his bed for a few hours. He ended up with frostbite and was taken to a nursing home where he is getting much better care. So, Jason is helping my family fix his house to be sell-worthy. It will take multiple trips and it's definately a blessing. I am thrilled that Jason had the change to not only help my family out, but also to bond with my dad, aunt and uncle and even grandpa. He and dad went to the nursing home a couple of times to visit and Jason was able to pray with him. It was definately a moment I would have loved to be a part of. Jason is one of those guys that melds in with everyone he meets and makes the atmosphere a littl e more fun. He has such a great way with people. Everyone warms up to him right away and he has such a great spirit about him.. never a dull moment! I love that!!

I am so so blessed by this wonderful man! He was worth ALL the waiting. I am so glad that I didn't settle!! Thank you Lord for my wonderful husband.

Above are some pictures from Jason, Dad, and family friend Ed's trip to the Museum of Science and Industry in Chicago. Jason was a true tourist and took lots of great pics! I can just imagine him wandering the museum with his camera around his neck! =) He's gonna be that kind of dad someday.. always taking pics/ videos.. with that camera around his neck. Makes me smile.

Thank you Lord! I am so very blessed!!

No comments: