title image

title image

Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Tuesday's thoughts- that's all.

Hi! Another windy day here in Springfield Mo. Gotta love it! I know that Spring is coming... the trees are starting to bloom and i'm seeing some flowers pop in here and there. I will say, winter seems to be hanging on a little longer here than in Memphis. I'm suprised i'm not seeing more green. Anyway...

Things are picking up in our life. Jason and I are both involved in the Passion Play at church. Jason is playing the role of Jesus which I must brag: he takes quite seriously. He's been making sure to be in good shape for the part where he has to be half dressed on the cross. He also watches DVD's about the life of Jesus that are totally filled with scripture. I woke up Sunday morning and he was sitting on the couch with his notebook intently watching the "beatitudes" scene. I love his passion and intensity to put all he has in everything he does. He played the role last year (I could literally say "Jesus is my boyfriend"- that was fun! =) He was amazing at it! He's got the look.. dark curly hair, bright blue eyes.. (yummy). The only thing he lacks is his ability to grow out a full fledged beard. Thanks to his native american heritage- he's never been able to grow much facial hair. (i'm not complaining!)

I also have a part as a crowdsperson, and possibly a really powerful solo during the scene where Mary washes Jesus' feet. (our directors have been a little indecisive).

We are also going to both be involved in leadership on an intensive weekend retreat focusing on God and his love. The preparation for this retreat will involved weekly meetings. Jason and Christa will be busy! yaay! =) God is so faithful and I always love being a messenger of his love. I pray that I can do this to the best of my ability and grow in my own walk in the process. We should always be growing in our christian walk. If we should stop, there's trouble. I praise God for the privelage of being his child and being brought up in a home that honors him and taught me to live according to his commands.

Jason and I are privelaged to have the time and desire to build our strong foundation, together in Christ, to have a strong, God-fearing family some day. I know i've jumped all over, but isn't that what blogging is all about.. sharing? Thanks for letting me share here. I hope I can be an encouragement to someone today.

No comments: