title image

title image

Thursday, November 12, 2009

Little Happys (is that how you spell it?)

Interesting observation for the day.. for some reason, today, as well as about this time last week.. I have been very easily amused.. almost giddy. There are no blatent reasons for me to be in such a happy mood. Nothing has really changed.. I'm still waiting and praying through some of the same things, but I just have to say it's gotta be the joy of the Lord. I think a lack of sleep would help too.. but the better theory is the Joy of the Lord. It's what I pray for and I hope it exudes from me. I love a good serious convo.. but I can also be very very silly. Although this week has been a little slow and uneventful.. I"ve had some happy moments.. Monday .. yeah.. can't even remember.. Tuesday was my Beth Moore bible study.. always a happy time.. Wednesday I had lunch at one of my fav. Greek restaurants with my dear friend Raegan who I hadn't seen in a while. That night was my very first rehearsal for show choir. We are doing a very large, Broadway style Christmas musical this year and I am a part of the singin' and dancin' group. The singin' I can handle, but the dancin' is a whole different story! I didn't have too much of a hard time with the half of the song we learned last night. However, the steps she was teaching us toward the end made my head spin! If God can part the red sea, he can help me get down some footwork! ha! Today has been an extremely slow day and so everything has entertained and amused me. My friend Jessie sent me this AMAZING U Tube video. It's a commercial for a flea market and it's this big black dude rappin'.. but it's more of an 80's white boy rap and it was the funniest thing I've ever seen!! I'm sure he totally made it up himself. I was laughing so hard that I had tears streaming down my face and my abs were hurting. Later on I would picture my friends that I e-mailed it to watching it and I started a fit of laughing all over. Then Diane and I would sing the lyrics and would laugh all over! I love it when I receive the gift of an amazingly awesome U Tube! I posted it to FACEBOOk and wished all my friends a better day. This will surely make everyone's day better! I had lunch with my friend Amy and her 3 week old baby girl Adelyn looking on (literally she was sleeping on the table). Tomorrow is another normal work day , an RFKC fundraiser with Gospel Singin' to boot and then I'll head off on part 1 of my two part trip to Knoxville to visit my new niece Lizzie Sagraves and her mom Kerri. I can't wait!! So for now.. my day is happy because of the sheer joy of the Lord, lunchtime with dear sweet friends and a cheesy rap commercial.. Life is good!!

No comments: