title image

title image

Wednesday, July 29, 2009

my crazy head

I have the theme song to VBS stuck in my head!! ahh!! "Blast off to cosmic city" The kids are singing it tonight and hopefully our hard work will pay off. They have so much fun singing and doing the extremely fun motions that we've been teaching them all week. There is nothing like working with these kids and watching them have a blast. So much fun. =) not to mention free meals each night. =)

I took my devotion to "The Bachelor" series to a whole new level and decided to apply to be a bachelorette on the next Bachelor. I seriously don't think I'll get anywhere.. all I did was fill out a brief form with very basic info and submitted a picture. I have to laugh at myself for even trying. I have to admit though, there is a small piece of me, a very unrealistic piece, that hopes to make it. I know that I have no idea how tough this whole process would be and how I would totally not fit in as a devoted Christian.. but hey.. try it out and see what happens!! Nothing probably. stay tuned...

No comments: