title image

title image

Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Part of Being Human...

I have to say.. I haven't found much motivation to write lately. I have been in somewhat of a slump these past few weeks. I've had a lot on my mind, and for some reason, that makes me so unmotivated to do anything. The past couple of days I have been revived at the thought of having my bible study tonight. I have definitely neglected my time with Jesus during this slump. I think I may just be overwhelmed at the thought of the things I must do and the places I must go. It's time for a vacation to really get away from all the stresses/day to day boredom and just fix my focus on the Lord. I have to admit it's been a little lonely too. Satan is trying to get at me. I need to make sure he doesn't have his way anymore. I have to stomp out that devil and reclaim the joy that only God can bring. That consistent joy that is present no matter what my circumstances may be.

Lord, forgive me for neglecting my time with you. I know that it's because I've taken my steady focus off of you and I've put them on what I don't have. I love you Lord. Help me to stay focused on you. Fill me with your spirit and help me to stay strong through this time when I'm doubting myself. Thank-you Lord for being my constant friend and for always being there. I love you Lord.

No comments: