title image

title image

Wednesday, November 5, 2008

He knows...

Psalm 139
“O Lord, you have examined my heart and know everything about me. You know when I sit down or stand up. You know my thoughts even when I’m far away. You see me when I travel and when I rest at home. You know everything I do…You go before me and follow me. You place your hand of blessing on my head. Such knowledge is too wonderful for me, too great for me to understand!.” (vs. 1-3,5-6)

What powerful words! I know that so many Christians are disappointed and even fearful after the results of the elections last night. Don't fear friends. We have a God who has spoken. We have dedicated hours of prayer to this election and God's will has been done. Yes, there may be some tough times ahead for everyone, but that dosen't mean we should fear or be upset. God is on the throne and we have the victory in the end. God knows the bigger picture. WE must draw even closer to him and allow him comfort us and keep us under his wing. Take time today to spend a few or several moments with your creator. He wants to spend time with you. He created you to worship him. He wants us to lean all of our cares on him. ALL THINGS WORK TOGETHER FOR THE GOOD OF THOSE WHO LOVE THE LORD. It's time for christians to rise up and pray and stand up for what we believe in. We need to stand up now more than ever and be strong in our faith and in our convictions. WE will be attacked. God is bigger than all of this. Take heart. God is alive and well. He is working in all of this. We have the vicotory.

A friend sent me these verses and it's a call to accept the will of God and even to pray for those we don't agree with..

Check out this passage from Prov 24:21-22 (notice the play on “change”)

21My son, fear thou the LORD and the king: and meddle not with them that are given to change:
22For their calamity shall rise suddenly; and who knoweth the ruin of them both?

No need to fear..

No comments: