title image

title image

Tuesday, September 2, 2008

"Good Mornting!"


I just love Tyler Perry's Madea! "Madea's Family Reunion" was on yesterday and I really wanted to sit down and watch it, but I was able to catch one scene that has the most valuable advice to women. It's about when your man is hasslin' you or any person at that matter and what you should do. You get up and you cook breakfast.. and greet him with a friendly "Good Mornting!" Dilligently watch over those grits and when them grits get nice and firey and get to bubblin' away.. you pour them in his/her lap just at the right moment. If they are really botherin' you, then put your frying pan in the other hand and smack him/her in the face with it. Then you can switch off.. grits, pan, grits, pan. Ha!! I think the Devil needs a little grits/pan action! ha! How fun if this could actually happen!

3 comments:

Jennifer Goodwin said...

You're crazy, girl. I love me some Madea! Did you ever see Meet the Browns? My sis and I went to see it...it was sooooo good. We could have a Madea night....hmmm, what do you think for our next night together? He's also coming out with a new movie...Families Who Prey...is that right? I know Prey is spelled different, but that's what I heard. Maybe we could go see it!!!

Jennie said...

LOL!!! I was watching that yesterday and that is my favorite part. I also love when she says "heller" (hello). Those movies kill me!!

Amy said...

Too cute!

Girl I did not know you had a blog! I will add you to my list! This will be a better way for us to keep up with each other... I am on my blog all the time! Miss you!