title image

title image

Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Family Palin


I had a free night last night and loaded my dog Asher in the car and ran errands. I was proud of myself for not spending too much money. I'm really working on not buying just to buy. =) I love shopping way too much!! Anyway.. When I got home, Fox news was on in the Kitchen and they were putting all of their focus on Sarah Palin. The more I hear about her the more I just love this woman! She is so real and so focused and so intelligent. She's also so naturally beautiful and seems to be such a great mom. An all around woman. She get's the job done, but still takes time for her family. Greta was interviewing her sister and across the board, of all the people that talk about her, have the same story. Sarah is a wonderful woman with so much to offer and we know that she has great things in store for her. Even greater things than being Governor. They also were showing footage in her home with her youngest daughter and also her husband. They were asking her all kinds of questions about how she has 5 kids and still carries on her duties. She talked about how she just does it and how her husband supports her and is comfortable with carrying out some of the domestic roles of the household. If anything, Todd and Sarah Palin are a great example of how husbands and wives should be a team. I believe the reason she is so successful is because no only is she grounded, but she has great support and love from her husband and kids. They truely are a team. That is something that has been lost in so many famalies. That's why so many are broken. I hope to have a family like that someday =)

No comments: