title image

title image

Friday, August 15, 2008

Achievement




So yeah.. I'm sitting here at work sipping on my Coca-Cola. This beverage serves as my lunch/caffiene boost/happy moment for the afternoon. I went to Target for my lunch break and of course I could not leave with empty hands. I went looking for a pair of brown tights and left the parking lot with brown and black tights, 4 shirts and one pair of oh so comfortable shorts. Ahh.. the shopping addiction strikes again! Speaking of addictions.. I stayed up late, once again to marvel over the Women's all around gymnastics competition. This time I shared my enthusiasm and watched it with my good friend, newly engaged, Raegan Haser. She lost consciousness near midnight, but I stayed awake despite my fatigue, to witness some of the best women in the world compete for the gold. I must say.. I am so proud of our US girls, Nastia and Shawn. They made their events look like child's play. I was so stinkin impressed! What a great night! Back to the newley engaged friend, Raegan, I am so excited for my dear friend. I realized the other night that I could be one of those crazy bitter single girls that can't stand to hear the news of another friend engaged, but I'm happy to say that I'm not! It's all God. Congratulations Raegan! I love you!

1 comment:

Jennifer Goodwin said...

Girlfriend, I went to bed at 8:45 last night and didn't wake up again until 6. I have lost sleep this week. So, I didn't get to watch much of the Olympics. =(

Isn't this fun??? I am always trying to think of new things to put on mine! If you want a really cute free blog background, go to my blog and click on the link in the upper left hand corner. It gives specific instructions on how to do it.