title image

title image

Thursday, August 14, 2008

Kickin' Back


I was inspired to do the blog thing by my good friend Jennifer Goodwin. I've alway been facinated by this "art" and it's about time I try it for myself. I have always been a journaler and enjoy making things look pleasing to the eye, so this should be fun. The true test will be if I can keep up with it amidst my musy schedule!! We shall see. This week has been a lot slower. I have been so busy.. basically non-stop with activities at church and volunteering for make-a-wish. This week i've been able to finally kick back and relax (maybe now I can get rid of this month long cold). My favorite couch potato activity for the week has definately been Women's Gymnastics and the Olympic Games. I am mezmerized! Wow.. those ladies make you feel like you've wasted most of your life and that you are totally out of shape.. love it anyway.. Go USA!! More specifically.. you gotta love little Shawn Johnson! Go Shawn! I'll be glued to the tube tonight.. cheering her and Nastia on.

1 comment:

Jennifer Goodwin said...

Love your blog!!! Isn't it fun???