title image

title image

Wednesday, May 30, 2012

guilty pleasures

As I sit here enjoying my second bag in a row of these little tasty niblets, i feel guilty. That's right, we just had a holiday weekend of eating for sport and I really really really don't need to be adding to the damage that i've done over the long weekend. I think it was the weekend in the first place that got me going because now.. i just can't stop!!

I also was bad at lunch. I took my friend and co-worker out to lunch for her last week here at the office and enjoyed a whole plateful of

*GASP* yes, I have sinned~ AND I had a coke. Summer is upon us and i'm eating like this!! Look out fellow swimmers!!

While i'm on a roll.. here's another current guilty pleasure...

and this

have I ever shared with you my facination with Jessica Simpson? There's something about her.. I think it's a combo of the fact that she's from the same background as me, she's my age,  and is now a new mom, a successful fashion designer and a pop icon. I like her. I"m sad that she doesn't stand for Jesus anymore.. but that's another blog post. I also love gossip mags. I know my celebrity gossip folks~ guilty!!
I'm fascinated by this gal too..
I wouldn't consider her a guilty pleasure though. She's pretty cool to look up to.

Another guilty pleasure..

this one is a lifetime guilty pleasure. I will forever love coke icees and i'm not ashamed!

And the ultimate lifetime guilty pleasure of all time goes to....

SUPER GUILTY! I love some shopping. In excess.. that's what makes it guilty! I feel closer to you.. now that i've shared.

3 comments:

Jennifer Goodwin said...

I love this! My guilty pleasures are fresh from the oven chocolate chip cookies with milk, The Bachelorette, Smash and Glee. Well, and my love of books, although I don't feel guilty about those. I meant to ask if you were keeping up with Emily and her fellas! Don't you love this season??? I do! My favorite so far is Arie. Did you watch Monday night's yet? Their date was AHMAAAZING! Lurve, lurve, lurve!!!

Speaking of all that lurve...I lurve you, too! Muah! Can't wait to hug you in person, but until then...((((hugs))))!!!

Christa said...

I would definately add Smash and Glee to the list and so so many more but I have to save some face here. lol!! Lurve!! ahh!! I can't wait for an in person hug!!

Christa said...

I would definately add Smash and Glee to the list and so so many more but I have to save some face here. lol!! Lurve!! ahh!! I can't wait for an in person hug!!