title image

title image

Thursday, April 12, 2012

yep, i'm a dork

Guess what i'm seeing tonight?!

yep.. i'm super excited! When Titanic first came out, in 1997, I was  a Junior in high school and I saw it in the theater like 4 times three times. I couldn't get enough. And when it came out on VHS, I was on the waiting list. That's right, i'm a dork! Anyway.. Now.. i've waited like  a week since it came out and the waiting will be no longer. I'm going with some fun friends so it will be a super duper girls night. Complete with dinner at the mall. That's right, the mall is my mecca. It's important to keep the girly girl activities going when you're an  old married woman like myself ;)

So when I was searching for this image, I found this
how creepy/funny is that?! I wonder if this movie ever came out? I sure haven't heard of it! So now I can't leave you with an image of a dead guy (well, sorta) so here's your parting picture.  Cheers!

No comments: