title image

title image

Monday, April 16, 2012

i'm a proud wifey

I'm so proud of my husband, he's going to his first district counsel meeting for the A/G today. He was asking my advice on what to wear and going to get his haircut so he doesn't look shabby for his first meeting. I love that he cares about that. He's giving it his best. I'm so proud of him. He's never been to any sort of group thing for the A/G. He's going with the other pastors from our church and I love that he's fellowshipping with other men of God in ministry. I hope it goes well for him today. I"m sure it will. He also will be recognized this week as an official licensed minister for the Assemblies of God. There is a special service on Wednesday night. You know this girl will have her extra zoom lens to capture the moment. He's worked so hard and so diligently. He gets it done. I'm so proud! Have I mentioned that already? In a couple of weeks he will walk the stage with honors as a graduate from CBC. It's a big deal and I'm making a big deal of it! I've printed out announcements and i'm throwing him a big ol' shindig. I CAN'T WAIT!! I'm so proud of him! Did I mention that? =)

No comments: