title image

title image

Thursday, January 12, 2012

the fullest

I was thinking about resolutions yesterday. I want to live life to the fullest.. i know it sounds cliche' but it's true. I tend to get so discontent with what I don't have rather than being thankful and enjoying what I DO have. God has truely blessed Jason and I . It's time to start enjoying even the simple things in life and taking moments to soak it in.. take more pictures and not look so much at what others have, but what I have.. how blessed i truely am. I got a new camera for Christmas. What a perfect way to enjoy those special moments.. even driving down the road (I may need to consider carrying my camera with me more often). I often will be walking or drving around and see a pretty shot (especially since I got this camera). I need to take a moment to record it.. and If i don't have my camera, praise God for creating such beauty. So.. here's to a year of "The Fullest"
This past Saturday, the sunset was beautiful- I stopped to savor...

No comments: