title image

title image

Wednesday, December 14, 2011

from my blackberry's point of view...

today i want to take a moment to share some some highlights from the recent months. All through the lens of my blackberry..



one of my very best friends, Mrs. Kerri Sagraves, journeyed from Knoxville, Tn. with her sweet family in November. This is her daughter, Lizzie, enjoying some "Mickey Mouse Club" in the comfort of our living room. This was their first visit. =)



i know.. this is a little random.. i mainly posted this pic. because i think my husband looks HOTT in it... That's all.



this crab fest was in honor of Jason recieving his official license to be a minister for the Assemblies of God~ SO PROUD! Jason caught the attention of many as he downed 2.5 lbs. of crab legs. It was truely a sight to behold! he was a happy boy!



every year at the Indiana Visitors Center they do a display of windows featuring scenes from the movie "The Christmas Story" this was Jason's first visit and one of my favorite scenes- when Flick gets his tongue frozen to the flag pole- "I double dog dare ya!"




uncle Mark came over one morning while we were visiting for Thanksgiving and made us breakast- but not just breakfast, his famous "hash cookes"- my FAVORITE!



my cousin Robin got married over the Thanksgiving weekend. I have always had a good relationship with her and her sister, Elizabeth. It was a beautiful wedding!

No comments: