title image

title image

Thursday, June 30, 2011

inspiration

They that wait upon the Lord shall renew their strength,they shall mount up on wings as eagles, they shall run and not grow weary, they shall walk and not faint. Isaiah 40:31-


It's been on my mind lately. What an amazing promise from the Lord! Something to hold on to. God always keeps his promises. My amazing friend Jennifer has inspired me to committ to memorizing scriptures. I have a hard time with discipline sometimes, but this is a challenge i'm committed to fulfill. I want to hide God's word in my heart. It's a priceless treasure. I am so thankful for my dear friend who helps me to keep my mind on things above- she's a beautiful woman of God.






1 comment:

Jennifer Goodwin said...

Awww! I love it! And you...and miss you desperately! :'( Makes my lil heart happy and sad all at the same time. (((HUGS)))