title image

title image

Monday, March 28, 2011

A Thankful Heart

I just want to take a moment to praise God for his many blessings. God has been nothing but faithful to me and it's so exciting to see his faithfulness extended to the WE. It's a whole new realm of blessings and I get emotional just anticipating the thought of God's blessings to come. I have no doubt in my hear that they will come. I fall more in love with my wonderful husband daily. And in the process.. more in love with God. It's hard to explain, but sometimes I don't even realize where the "deeper" comes from. Jason and I joke about little silly things that make us go "deeper" Last night we were watching our fav. shows that we've dvr'd and he proclaimed to me that I would go deeper when I watched the recorded show "Stargate Atlantis" that featured a special guest star- the Chairman from Iron Chef!! haha!! Jason and I get a kick out of his over-dramatic kung foo moves on the show... it's really just one of the many reasons he is my Bff. Love it!! =) So anyway.. I just want to praise you Lord for your many blessings.. the big and the small.. the crazy/silly/ serious things that make me go deeper with this man you have blessed me with and for blessing us.. for providing.. for loving for always being there. I love you Lord!

No comments: