title image

title image

Thursday, July 9, 2009

Judge if you Want..




Ok.. so my friend Jennifer and I are obessed with this season's "Bachelorette" with Jillian Harris. We usually get together and watch.. if we can't.. we catch up with DVR. Yes, we are proud nerds and faithful followers of a flaky reality show.. much like most of America with their reality shows. With the "Bachelorette" it's actually a nice break from reality. The dates they go on are WOW!! I can't help but put myself in her shoes and dream of an exotic getaway with.. yes, just one man. I can't help but be espically jealous when she is on a date with Reid. Jennifer and I agree that he is our favorite. =) Can't help but pick favorites. Can't wait until the finale! The hopeless romantic in me wants her to be the next Trista and Ryan and have two kids and live a beautiful life.. happily ever after. That's what we need to see with all the negative going on these days. I'm rooting for it. Lets see another happily ever after from the Bachelorette. If anyone will.. Jillian will.. she's got her head on straight.





1 comment:

Jennifer Goodwin said...

Augh!!!! I so love him and yes, I am on the Reid train with you!!! We are such nerds. At least you didn't mention that I watched this week's date...with Reid...twice. But, oops, I just did. :) I also LOVED that she turned down the fantasy suite!!! She has got her head on right, and I am so proud of that. But who knows about next week? I cannot WAIT!!!! Lurve you!!!