title image

title image

Monday, July 27, 2009

Finding love and working with kiddos.


Tonight is the finale for the Bachelorette!!! ahhh!!! Jennifer and I sent excited e-mails at the exact same time. We so think alike!! We are having a fellow Bachelorette Junkie Tivo it and then going over to watch it along with munchies after VBS tonight. I'm so nervous and have no clue who she will pick! It's usually easier to tell on the last episode. We'll see... i'm just scared to death it's the dude that I dont like. He's given her much more of his heart. In my opinion, he's the safe choice, but may not be the right one for a lasting love. He seems a little flaky. He left the show in the middle because of a work thing, then came back and was all of a sudden saying he loved her. I don't know ... a little scary. But really.. I don't know any of these people, even though I act like I do. And it's not my opinion that they'll follow or even care about. ha! I'm so silly. I guess i feel the need to get into someone else's romantic life since I don't have one of my own. But really.. I think i'll enjoy these kind of shows even after I'm married and have kids.. Like Charlotte and Jennifer. =)

Another fun thing for the week is the fact that i'm helping out with VBS. Me and the Digirolamo sisters are in charge of the music and memory verse room. =) How fun! We are teaching motions to the very long song that they are learning and It's like doing an hour long aerobic session. I guess I won't have to go to the gym this week.

1 comment:

Jennifer Goodwin said...

CAN'T WAIT!!!! I'll bring the Peanut M and M's!!!!