title image

title image

Tuesday, March 3, 2009

hello.. I'm back.


Yeah.. so I need to get back into my blogging.. I have totally neglected it and I really need to start back up again. One of the highlights of the months past was definately granting a wish for a 15 year old boy named Adam. We took him to a Memphis Grizzlies game where he was presented with his wish (a laptop) by his favorite Grizzlies player, Rudy Gay. It was an amazing night! During the game, Adam and a friend sat courtside where they could take in every little detail of the game. Adam was so excited about his new laptop, that he wanted to leave early to go home and set it up. I love volunteering with the amazing organization that is The Make a Wish Foundation.

1 comment:

Jennifer Goodwin said...

Welcome back, friend! Love you!