title image

title image

Friday, October 24, 2008

For My Friends...

It's friday!!! I just want to say how thankful I am for all of my friends. I cannot express how much that I want to be there for you all at every moment of the day. I realize that I can't do this. See, I get SO MUCH joy but just helping someone.. whether it be doing something special for them and going out of my way, or simply letting them borrow something. My heart leaps when I can lend a hand in any way shape or form.. so note to all my friends.. when you need something, call me, it dosen't matter what.. just call. I get so much joy out of showing God's love to you. It's something that I try and do at least a little bit of, each and every day. When someone doesn't accept my help.. i'm sad. It espically is a sad day for me when someone simply pushes me away. Ahh.. I'm a friend person.... LET ME JUST BE THERE FOR YOU!!

I love you friends. I hope you all are richly blessed and you enjoy a beautiful weekend in the Lord.

No comments: