title image

title image

Thursday, September 4, 2008

Go Sarah!


I stayed up late last night watching the Republican nominee for VP, Sarah Palin, make her speech. She was wonderful!! Even the people who the news shows brought on to be a critic, praised her. I had tears in my eyes at points. The most tearful moments were when she talked about her family and how real she was! She inspires hope and she is so genuine. I truly believe that Senator John McCain has a far better chance of winning the presidency now. If Sarah were running for president, I'd sure vote for her. I heard Hillary is fuming! ha! There were moments I saw such a passion and strength in her eyes. I have heard that Sarah attends an A/G church. That passion is different than what I've seen in the past.. it must be the passion that comes from the Lord. Go Sarah!!

No comments: